“Absolutely Delicious”

Fragrance of India
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Coombabah
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 7, 2013

One of the best Indian Restaurants I have tasted on the Gold Coast. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Very generous portion sizes at a great price. Definitely recommend and will be going back there soon myself =)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Delicious and great food....
Me and my friends like this resturant very much..
This is the best resturant in Gold Coast

1  Thank Sid g
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went there with my boyfriend just last week. The food was amazing, great value and awesome portion size as well as being delicious. It was so good I recommended to my family that we go there for lunch a week later and it didn't disappoint on the second visit. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Lauren L
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We have visited this restaurant 3 times in the past month. Each time we have been made to feel very welcome. The food is superb particularly their Royal Chicken and their Goat Vindaloo. This is excellent value for money , it is well worth the effort to find this little restaurant at the North end of the Gold Coast

1  Thank tonyfromaus