All reviewssurf camphome madelearn howbeautiful placesalvador airporttasty foodyoga classeslooking forwardgreen wavestwo weeksfruit juicegreat jobstunning beachrooms are cleansee you soonparadise on earthtropical paradise
Reviewed March 18, 2010

Really good place to stay at if you want a relaxing and good surf holiday!! Perfect location just at the beach in a very nice, safe and private area not far from the airport of Salvador. Rooms are good and the house is cleaned. Really good food and lots of fresh fruit for breakfast and fantastic desserts for lunch...

Surflessions and boards are included and the waves are just in front of the house!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2010

I was looking for a place to feel at home, yet still in an exotic place I wanted to surf with some good instructors, yet still be able to take it easy and chill. I wanted to travel on my own yet not to feel on my own nor unsafe. Well...I found the perfect match to my wishes in this little corner of Paradise. Bahia Surf Camp is the perfect get away, where you can linger on an infinite, quiet, fascinating private beach and have loads of fun. You don't even need to be that lucky to see turtles coming out of the water at night to deposit their eggs: this beach is so peaceful that this miracle appears to happen almost every night...
Not a secondary aspect of this place is the food: I was spoilt every day with freshly made juices, delicious cakes and home made brazilian dishes.
Rooms are basic but clean and they have all you need for a surfing, beach holiday: after all you do not want to stay indoors more than what necessary to sleap or take a nap!
I would definitely recommend this place to a friend. And will definitely go back my self very soon.
Excellent holiday, great place to stay, amazing nature, fun crew!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Sireneffe
Reviewed September 12, 2009

The surf school is in a beautiful location and the beach is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Beto is an excellent instructor and REALLY improved my surf skills. He gives great direction and is really specific which is good for a beginner like me. Not to mention he is an awesome person! The vibe is really laid back, friendly and the food is delicious. The staff is kind and welcoming and although the accomdations are simple - it totally fits with the laid back atmosphere. You have everything you need here and will have a GREAT time! When I t ravel I usually don't have the desire to return to the same place because there is so much to see in the world but I will certainly return to Bahia and Beto's surf school!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2009

October 2008 was my fourth visit to Bahia surfamp. My first visit was in 2004. After my first visit with my partner whilst travelling in South Ameria I have been lucky enough to go back with two daughters I never had first tim round! It is a truly beautiful part of the world and Beto and the staff work very hard to make sure everyone feels welcome and have a great time. Nothing is too much trouble. Beto i a great surf instructor and he even managed to teach me to surf though I will be a studnet all my life!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2009

I was very impressed by Bahia Surf Camp. In addition to a genuinely beautiful location, Beto and staff are extremely friendly and fun, as well as professional. Thanks very much!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo