“Best Coffee Club breakfast I have had”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2013

In the past, whenever I have eaten breakfast at The Coffee Club, at any of their locations, I have been disappointed. That's why I was hesitant to eat here, but we did have a 2-for-1 voucher to use and thought we might try it. Well, the meals were perfect and I could not complain.

Usually I would order Eggs Benedict, and the other Coffee Clubs I have previously been to could not get this right. I am looking forward to trying Coolum's Eggs Benedict since they did so well on our regular cooked breakfast. Give them a go if you're in the area.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Good location near the heart of Coolum and close to the beach.
Obviously keeps to a standard layout and presentation which for me lacks interest but judging by the numbers, locals and tourists seem to like it. Like others I think it is a bit expensive for what you get.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Service was good, once we actually got someone to come and take our order at the till. Food was average. Pancakes are worst ever, pizza was nice. Go there if you must but there is much better places around. Try the Surf Club for a meal.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The Coffee Club was nice, enjoyed the food but like all Coffee Clubs I believe they are a touch expensive for what you get.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I visited the Coffee Club in Coolum with my family while on holidays. The coffee was great, and the staff were very friendly and prompt. As always the cakes were delicious!