“Delicious food and lovely service”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious food and lovely service”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My partner and i stayed at Element on Coolum Beach and went to the coffee club for dinner one night. The food (which was off the specials board) was delicious and the service was great. The outlook on the street was great too.. It really felt like you were part of it all.

Visited December 2012

Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia
“Great place to visit”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Love the atmosphere, Coolum is a beautiful corner of the world. Very relaxing. The service was excellent, the coffee divine and the food was fresh! You've got to love the location as well. A must see and experience.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flat White!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Best coffee in the resort. I did not know what Flat White coffee was but now I do. Almost every day we went for our "fix" one flat white and one Lathe. Also a good place for breakfast or lunch.

“Bad service”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband ordered coffees for us & a cake for our son for afternoon tea, unfortunately we had to leave before it came so I asked if we could get it to take away, well the service I then received was very poor I was made to pay extra for coffee's they hadn't even made yet and was spoken to rudely I felt very embarrassed for asking for a take away.
I would have understood if the restaurant was busy but there was no one around, this is the worst Coffee Club I have ever been to.

Brisbane, Australia
“Probably most expensive coffee in coolum”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Popped in for a couple of coffees after a day on the beach.
Was shocked that $10 did not cover the cost of two drinks!
Service was very good and staff as usual in coolum were very friendly.