“Always my favourite!”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We always go there for the best gnocci on the Sunshine Coast! Their service is spot on and the sea views always spectacular. (Would love to see a little TLC done to the place though).

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have given my place two chances now - in theory it should tick all the boxes of a great restaurant, it has the best location in coolum opposite the beach and a lot of potential, however both occasions I have been here have not been memorable, the food is really average and poorly presented to start with and the major draw card of the business is the owner - on my first visit he was extremely rude to the point of arguing with my friend when she had politely told the staff the meal she had ordered wasn't as described and on the second visit I went there - for the duration i was there- the owner is sitting in the middle of the bar taking up prime seating position, knocking back drinks and staring at people dining....staring at people (including us) for such long periods of time to the point that it made us uncomfortable and we left. I will not be back!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We arrived at My Place with high hopes, however they were soon crushed. The service was indescribably poor. It started with 1 spilt drink into lap, a missed order, and a very rude waitress who told us she only had 1 pair of hands. The food (when it eventually came) was acceptable, but it would of been nice to eat together. Good location, but so many other local choices with good food and attentive service. We will not return.

1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Have been here a few times now - dedicated friendly staff and an owner who cares. Fantastic food too - can highly recommend the eggs benedict!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I think it's the perfect place to come for breakfasts. The view is fantastic and we had lovely wait staff - nothing was too much trouble and the yummiest breakfast we have had in a long time. Perfect start to the day. All menu items were $3-5 cheaper that in Noosa. Bargain. The French Toast was divine. What a great little cafe!