“A wonderful stay”

Seacove Resort
Perth, Australia
“A wonderful stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stayed at Seacove Resort for 10 glorious days, it was the recommended accommodation for a wedding being held at Lake Weyba Cottages and I have to say, it was a great recommendation. Kim-Leigh and Robbie were perfect hosts and were friendly and obliging. If we are ever back over that way we would certainly book a stay there again. Thanks Kim-Leigh and Robbie for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
SeacoveResort, Manager at Seacove Resort, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
G'day Sally509, It's great to hear that you all had a wonderful time whilst staying at Seacove Resort. The Sunshine Coast has some fantastic venues for weddings and all are so accessible from Coolum Beach.

We look forward to seeing you and the family next time your over this way.

Take care and keep your dreams alive

Robbie and Kim-Leigh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
langwarrin victoria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

The studio apartment I stayed in was very well equipped with everything I needed supplied. Sea Cove was a short walk to Coolum and I enjoyed the lovely peaceful setting.

Room Tip: A studio apartment is well equipped for 2 adults to stay comfortably
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
SeacoveResort, Owner at Seacove Resort, responded to this review, August 11, 2011
G'day it's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay even though you were here for work. Hopefully next time that you visit the Sunshine Coast, it will be for a well deserved break with the rest of your family.

Take care and keep your dreams alive.

Seacove Resort
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

I stayed here for a week in a one bedroom apartment just for a short break from Brisbane. The price was unbeatable for the Sunshine Coast. The owners, Rob and Kim-Leigh are very friendly and helpful. The apartment had everything I wanted except a bathtub. I'm not a winter swimmer so I didn't use the pool but it was lovely looking, a lagoon style. I liked the location outside of the main area of Coolum Beach, but it would not be that convenient for those without a car. The view of the ocean is minimal, but for the price it is a very nice setting. Great in-house massages too!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
SeacoveResort, Manager at Seacove Resort, responded to this review, June 30, 2011
G'day Mayasalaama, it's great to hear that you had a nice break. Being just on the northern end of Coolum, gives a certain quietness to the complex. Having a good massage is also another great way to enjoy your break as well. Kim-Leigh and I look forward to looking after you next time you need a break from everyday life.

Cheers
Resident Managers
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2011

I was lucky enough to have chosen to stay at the Seacove resort for 5nights in April of this year,2011. I found the Resort to be ideal for sitting back and relaxing with the faint sound of the waves in the background.
Although it is a short walk to the shops,bikes are available for hire if walking isnt your thing. Being a short way from the hustle and bustle meant that you could relaxe away from the traffic and holidaying crowds.
So if enjoying the sounds of rolling waves in the distant as you laze beside the pool,and if you want to be respected and treated like a welcome guest. then the seacove resort is the place for you.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
SeacoveResort, Manager at Seacove Resort, responded to this review, May 14, 2011
G'day it's great to read that you had a fantastic stay, the Sunshine Coast has so much to offer. Especially when it comes time to spoil yourself and unwind from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Hopefully next time you stay with us, we can help you discover the indulgence of a deep tissue massage by the pool, a true value for money, guilt free indulgence.

Cheers

Resident Managers
gold coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2011

I booked into Seacove Resort expecting a modest level of accommodation for my small financial outlay. When I got there I was blown away by how clean and spacious was my room. It felt more like a penthouse. Everything seemed brand new and I had a quiet view over the local bowls club. Kim & Robbie were very proud managers of the resort and had plenty of advise and help to make my stay really pleasant.
I was very fussy about what restaurant to go to or where to shop or sightsee, but they both had all the answers to keep me happy. I was here for the world famous Doreen Virtue - Angel seminar at the Hyatt Coolum Resort. I had a bigger and quieter room than the Hyatt patrons and was paying a fraction of the room cost. Will book the Seacove for the next seminar.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank DougalGoldCoast
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2011

After getting caught in the floods on holiday near Bundaberg, my girlfriend and I headed to the Sunshine Coast urgently to leave the floods before we got stuck. We booked Seacove Resort Coolum Beach as it was the most reasonably priced place at that time and we were in a rush to book something and get out.
I was not sure what to expect due to the discrepancy in how cheap the price was from the other places however i was unbelievably suprised. We were greeted by Robbie who was extremley helpful in pointing out what things to do and also invited us to join them for a new years get together at the resort.
Upon seeing the room i was even more suprised, for something so cheap to actually have everything we needed (bathroom, air con, nice bedding, balcony) including a quality plasma tv with cable.
We were also allowed to use the pool and spa at anytime of the night (as long we werent too loud) and it was magic! this was great after a very short tipsy walk home from the pub and town centre, a relaxing dip in the pool and spa did the trick.
beach was across the road and we basically fished and caught heaps from the creek that runs through the back of the resort.
finally to top things off, we had a great last nite with robbie and kim-leigh (our hosts) and other guests, having drinks and a laugh by the pool.
cant wait to go back!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2010

We stayed with Robbie and Kim-Leigh at the Coolum Seacove Resort, and we had a fantastic time. They looked after us extremely well, and made sure we felt at home. The spa and the pool were a definite must for us, as we have a young daughter. Coolum is also a great spot as it's close to many Sunshine Coast attractions, not to mention that the beach is just across the road. I would throughly recommend staying at this resort - Kim-Leigh and Robbie will really look after you.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family