“Lovely food with a view” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bombay bliss
Ranked #15 of 73 Restaurants in Coolum Beach
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Eumundi, Australia
“Lovely food with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here twice now. Dinner and lunch. Both times I was not disappointed. For lunch today we sat at the front overlooking the ocean, and were lovely and warm inside behind the glass as it was a cold day. Service was excellent. Love the decor too - very tastefully done. Will definitely be back.

Visited August 2014

Cooma, Australia
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Decided to try this restaurant as it was close to my accommodation, and I like a good Indian meal.
I went early as I didn't have a booking, and I was dining alone. The staff were very helpful and attentive. I was shown to a table immediately, and even given a choice of tables. Their menu has a good selection to choose from, and most meals had a mild, medium or hot version. I had a barramundi dish which was spicy, and of perfect "hotness" - medium, and garlic naan. It is well priced, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely return if in the area again.

• Visited July 2014
“yum yum yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Lovely up market Curry restaurant for Coolum. Food great, very tasty. Service good. Decor lovely. Sit in a booth if you can to add to the dinning experience. Was a mid week night so was very quiet, service was good & the staff were friendly. Prices are good -all mains just under $20. Well worth a visit. We will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mgh1965
Perth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, service and location!!! Have eaten Indian food at many Indian restaurants around Australia and this one is one of the best!! Will definitely go back there again when back in Coolum

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Helen T
“Don't go if you want a curry in a hurry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Being locals we decided to try this new place to support local business. We were hoping for a quick, easy dinner with our 2 school aged children on a school night. The service was unbelievably slow. We did feel sorry for them as there were only 2 staff working the floor (one had no idea at all) and they had quite a few tables to get around but we had to ask for things that were not brought out, water, extra rice and curry etc.
The food was tasty when it did eventually arrive. The banquet (which is what we choose) was good value and they charge the children under 12 by their age, so if your child is 8yrs old it will cost $8....One thing that was good was you could get 2nds on the curries and rice, sadly though the taste and flavour wasn't consistent from one butter chicken to the next.
The dessert that came with the banquet was horrible..........so we all left it.

Would I go back? I might give them one more chance as the food was tasty but I think I will wait a while until they get their act together.

• Visited March 2014