“A real French experience”

Ma Boulange Cafe Patisserie
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in Coolum Beach
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Ma Boulange is a cafe, patisserie and bakery with a touch of Paris. We're welcoming everybody to come and experience the delicious range of our freshly baked breads, pastries and other wonderful mouth-watering cuisine. All day breakfst but last call 7 days a week 1.30 PM.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Don't need to make a day trip to Cooroy any more for French pastries - this is the real thing and has a wonderful range of breads and pasties and also does a wonderful brunch - a special place and you can see the obvious quality that you don't find in commercial franchise type stores.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I've read about this place online before while looking for places to buy Macaron's, but I convinced some friends to come out for breakfast with me to check it out.

I had the pancakes, and they were excellent. The little chocolate powder Eiffel Tower was a cute touch =)

Service was very friendly and very speedy, there was four of us and not one of us waited more than five minutes for our orders.

I also took home a few of the Petit Fours they had on offer, and they were sooo good.

I will definitely be coming back =)

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I just bought a baguette for my lunch. Best. Decision. Ever. I will never be able to eat store bought bread again.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The French style and taste is captured in the tasty bread and attention to detail that is incorporated into even the more simple dishes on the menu. The cakes and pastries are also exceptional. I can't stop going back for more, love it.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We came here twice during out stay once for coffee and pastries - which were divine - and secondly for breakfast - which was huge and really great value. The cafe is right on the 'strip'. The staff work very hard. The owners/managers are clearing tables and welcoming people - VERY RARE in Coolum - which is great to see! Recommended

1  Thank rachelsmithtorquay