“BURGER”

Freddy Fuddpukka's Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Have not eaten a burger as good as this for a long time, place was clean and the lady who served us was very polite, did not get time to eat breakfast there, perhaps next time.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I always grab a coffee from here when I am over that way it is the best. I have not eaten here but have friends who have and they said the food was good and value for money.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We love Freddy's coffee. We buy their Muddy Waters blend to have at home however we still go there at least weekly. The staff is a very friendly one. The food is great and they cater for anyone with special dietary needs. We love it

Thank Denise and Robe... S
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great way to start the day with a lovely breakfast and a great coffee. Service was first class and staff very friendly.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I'm a bit of a coffee snob and when my friend took me to Freddy's? I was a little nervous at first. But OMG! The coffee is legendary! Different freshly roasted coffees from all over and really nice staff! I would have a soy latte and the various coffees when blended with the soy would take on a flavor that was extraordinary! I am hoping to get a bag or two sent over soon!