Clubb Coolum Beach
Pacific Palms Motor Inn(Marcoola)(Great Value!)
$75
$118
$100
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sunshine Coast Airport Motel(Marcoola)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
Agoda.com
Pacific Paradise Motel(Pacific Paradise)
$68
$64
Priceline
$118
$111
  • Pool
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
$193
$167
Priceline
  • Pool
Coolum at the Beach(Coolum Beach)
  • Pool
Coolum Beach Resort(Coolum Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewsgames roomindian restaurantbombay blisssurf clubsunshine coastfantastic viewsswimming pool and spathe kitchentennis courtsbedroom unitself caterthe pacific oceanrelaxing holidayacross the roadapartments are spaciousgreat facilitiesthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our first time at Coolum beach the apartments at Clubb Coolum were fantastic with great facilities. The room was very clean and the laundry room was very useful in the apartment. Great views of Coolum from the balconies and easy to watch our kids in the pool. The manager Tony was very helpful sorting an electrical problem out arriving with in minutes of us calling him. An older lady at reception wasn't very helpful especially when we asked about booking at Australia zoo and if we could do it through her she made us feel like it was an effort, but once we got there it was great the kids loved it. Overall had a great stay at Clubb Coolum definitely going to be back next year couldn't beat the views anywhere else.

Room Tip: Book directly and ask to look at rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was our first holiday in a long time so you could have given us a cardboard box and called it 4.5 star but I wouldn't call this 4.5 star over a seven night stay they don't service the room and when we asked for some toilet paper we get spoken down to and told that most holiday makers bring their own!!!! I'm not camping you jerks!!! There was nothing to clean the room ourselves with so when we asked for a broom they looked at us like we had stolen it and told us to go and have a better look. I shouldn't even be doing the floors at this rate!!!!! And EVERYTHING was an extra charge. I hope someone else can say they enjoyed it.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Emeraldtraveler2011
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We recently stayed at Clubb Coolum for ten nights for the first time. The 2 bedroom apartment had fantastic beach views, was extremely clean, spacious, modern and very well equipped. The beach is easily accessible from the resort and patrolled daily by the local surf life saving club. The resort managers, Tony and Denise, were fantastic, extremely helpful and very friendly. Coolum is a lovely town with plenty of options for eating out but without the bustle of other places on the Sunshine Coast. We would have no hesitation in recommending Clubb Coolum for anyone wanting a relaxing family holiday.

Room Tip: Corner suites have great views.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I spent many summers on the Sunshine Coast when growing up in Queensland and have always loved Coolum. It has a slower pace than Noosa and is also much less commercialised. Now I live in the UK and have done so for many years, so I do not get to frequent this sunny stretch of coast like I once used to. My family are fortunate to own a beachfront apartment in Caloundra which was unfortunately being let while I was visiting Queensland. As a result my family booked me a week at Club Coolum.

We had an absolutely stunning, top floor apartment with views that looked directly out to the sea. Just breathtaking! Also, the apartment was extremely spacious, clean and modern.

The staff were also fantastic- upon checking in I was surprised when the lady at reception referred to my aunt, who rang to enquire about and book the apartment, by name and could recall that I was her niece from London. It is that personal approach by the staff that always makes or breaks a stay for me and I was delighted with the service provided.

From the apartments you will witness the surfing school giving lessons and I would highly recommend giving the a go!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

For what we got for the price we payed was incredible! We stayed in a massive 2 bedroom apartment that was spotlesson the first floor and had the most spectacular beach views ever! We even had ocean views from in the shower!!! Management was so friendly and easy going and nothing was to difficult, every need was met. The pool was just stunning again overlooking the ocean, with Coolum village an easy stroll. If you love the ocean and want to be really close to it with heavenly views and exceptional value for money look no further than this place. Oh and the restaurant was closed because its up for sale..not for any other reason! Very happy will be back next year :)

• Stayed: July 2013