“Good fun”

Putt & Glow Mini Golf
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We tried this out in January with 4 of us looking for an afternoon's entertainment, and had a good hour of fun. I'd always pay the extra for the flashing golf ball, as it's a bit pointless without. A very good price for the afternoon, suitable for young and old.

3  Thank Anne-Marie1963

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have only been once but my teenagers have been several times. We have all had fun here - wear white and it glows, adding to the neon lights inside. The round is well designed and harder than it looked - we took a leisurely hour with 5 of us then went to a local cafe to gloat over our individual scores and others losses. You can buy drinks there but we choose to do the mini golf and go elsewhere.
It's all round fun - family and couples / friends who want to do something silly and innocent. Plenty of parking too.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I played mini golf with my cousin although I'm from wangaratta but my cousins from Melbourne there's a mini volcano on the wall that erupts everyone once and a while the last hole is FUN Just go there and try it