“Good Pizza open till late”

Hollywoods Pizza Bar & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Wangaratta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a 100 seat Cafe/Restaurant which has 2 outdoor areas and cater for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and we are open 7 days a week.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Great little Pizza shop perfect for tea after a late movie. I suggest the BBQ chicken and definitely finish with a cake or ice cream

1  Thank AnnaliseGrinter

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast on our way home to Melbourne. Nice new restaurant. Very good food. Scrambled eggs, big breakfast and eggs and bacon. Plenty of bacon and we had freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee. Very friendly service and reasonably priced. Good atmosphere.

1  Thank Sue T
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Tried scrambled eggs on toast, eggs Benedict and pancakes with maple syrup and ice cream. Three types of coffee as well. Best breakfast for some time. Very well done all round. Recommended.

1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed December 17, 2013

a group of us dropped in for breakfast approx 12 people they weren't happy that there was so many of us ,any way we all ordered a big breakfast,which was very nice until a couple of my friends found several black hair in the mushrooms.we complained and they said we wouldn't get charged for there meals ,like they didn't offer to replace the meals. Then when most of my friends had payed and we were last to pay after getting real attitude from the woman who owns the place,yes she did take the cost of two meals off my bill and then promptly told me that she could not understand the Hair in the mushroom and all the mushrooms had been cooked together,i suggested she should have perhaps replaced all the meals especially the ones with hair in it,any way i wont ever eat Mushrooms again

2  Thank Mike P
Reviewed October 7, 2013

A great atmosphere for dinner, lunch or just coffee. The menu was extensive. I had a lovely risotto, my husband had a lamb pot pie and my son had chicken parma. The meals were all lovely. The wine menu was good and reasonably priced. The sweets cabinet had a great variety of desserts. Would visit again when passing through Wangaratta.

1  Thank canberranean