“Yummo”
Review of Espresso Love Cafe - CLOSED

Espresso Love Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Funky, fresh cafe in the heart of Arrowtown. Best coffee (supreme ) in town. We cater for gluten free, dairy free and anything else people desire. Always happy to make something thats not on the menu. We sell a great range of coffee merchandise ranging from beans, chemex, syphons, keep cups and more for the at home barista. Sunny courtyard all year round, great music,and of course friendly service
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My favorite place for breakfast in Arrowtown. I had eggs benedict recently with bacon, and it would be the most delicious eggs benedict I have ever eaten. I always enjoy their coffee too. Friendly staff and always consistent .

There are newer reviews for Espresso Love Cafe

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Burnt tasting coffee at a rickety outdoor table to the sound of loud pop music. A shopping mall experience. Staff were friendly. We didn't try the food.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I'm a self proclaimed coffee snob and love that first coffee of the day. Called in here 3 mornings running for my caffeine fix on the way to golf with the hubbie!
The coffee here is the BEST.
also grabbed takeaway rolls on two days they where delicious, generous and packed with fresh ingredients. Doubt you'll do better in town.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My eggs etc and the coffee were great but my wife's Muesli was over toasted and so hard she could eat some of it. She mentioned it to the waitress who said she would tell the chef. That was the last we heard of it, they are obviously not into PR. On the plus side free Wi-fi is great.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We went here for some brunch after reading the other reviews on here. It's tucked behind the shops so a nice sunny spot with outdoor seating and free wifi. We both ordered eggs - my husband poached and me scrambled on sourdough. Also got a latte and tea. Eggs were ok - one of my husbands overcooked and mine a bit watery. My toast was burnt. We found the coffee a bit bitter, certainly had better in NZ. Staff were friendly but slow to bring out drinks.