“Good, if you are prepared to wait”
Review of Fresh Fish Brothers - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fresh Fish Brothers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Fish and chips at premium prices. We dropped in on our way through to the West Coast wanting a quick meal and ended up waiting about 20-30 minutes for our food to arrive. Not ideal for fast food.

There are newer reviews for Fresh Fish Brothers

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Lovely fish and chips served with lemon slices (nice touch). Liked there was a selection of fish to choose from. Not too salty another plus. Yes would drive from Frankton again for takeaways.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Being an Arrowtown local I've only expected to be greeted with the freshest fish and crispest chips as always.
Instead, it's door has been closed so many times, and when lucky strikes, there is no fresh fish to honor its name.
The place should get a grip and decide if it wants to keep the business or close for good.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was my favourite takeaway, once a week treat. Unfortunately the lady there has a terrible attitude and is consistently horrible to all customers. Tonight I picked up my order before they closed, got home and found my 2 fish that I paid for was 1 small fish cut in two, the crumbed mussels were cooked so much they had shrivelled and were chewy, The chips were good though. I hope these guys sort themselves out, I'll have to drive to Queenstown in the mean time.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Two couples each split an order of fish and chips. Perfect fries, quality tomato sauce, and not-too-thick/not-too-greasy batter. A nice lunch to eat outdoors after a walk along the river path.