Three days at heavenly Millbrook (close to Arrowtown and Queenstown) - it's all you need to completely relax. We stayed in one of the little miner's cottages in the Village, pretty decor, our own fireplace, in extremely comfort. On all three mornings in our warm cottage we woke to views of white frost over the golf course and the trees still bore their dramatic leaf colours. We played golf on that impeccable course, rode bikes around the Lake Hayes trail, explored neighbouring Arrowtown and drove to Cardrona...wonderful. Staff were friendly but not pushy; breakfast at the ClubHouse was a treat and the Hole in One bar kept surprising us with their wonderful coffee and light meals. We've tried hard, but simply can't think of one single negative about Millbrook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star resort encompasses 160 rooms, offering a variety of luxurious studios and suites, two bedroom villas, two, three and four bedroom cottages, and Fairway Homes, all designed to capture the history of the resort, the surrounding views of the golf course and mountains, and with complete privacy in mind. Millbrook Resort sets the standard for romantic getaways, golfing holidays and relaxing retreats – with a round of golf, lunch at the Hole In One cafe, a signature massage, and an evening at the award winning Millhouse Restaurant or Japanese inspired Kobe Cuisine, just one of the many ways to spend a day at Millbrook Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown