Millbrook Resort
The Arrow Hotel(Arrowtown)
$190
$184
Settlers Cottage Motel(Arrowtown)(Great Value!)
$90
$116
$266
$198
Agoda.com
Arrowtown Motel Apartments(Arrowtown)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
ChezCotter(Arrowtown)
1,125 results
All reviewsmillhouse restaurantgolf buggygreat golf coursedeluxe studioon demandwalk in wardrobepro shoparrow townbedroom cottageindoor poolsurrounded by mountainsfree shuttleunderfloor heatingshuttle servicegas firecoronet peaknew zealand
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We experienced 11 wonderful days at Millbrook, on our third family holiday. We love the two bedroom hotel villas, which with two generous bedrooms and two ensuite bathrooms, are just perfect for our family of four. Coming home to a warm centrally heated villa, complete with gas fire, is just perfect after a day of skiing. We also love the pool, gym and hot-tubs, as well as the 'Hole in One' cafe, and this year we couldn't fault our dining experience at the Millhouse Restaurant, and the food was just perfect. A really lovely place to stay, and staff are always extremely friendly and accommodating, with nothing being too much trouble. The shuttle service between the Airport, Arrowtown and Queenstown also offers a great service.

Room Tip: Upstairs hotel villas have nice vaulted ceilings in all rooms, making for a roomy, character appearance.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
MillbrookResort, Hotel Manager at Millbrook Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your Millbrook experience. I was very glad to read that the warmth and space of our Hotel Villa's provided the perfect base for your family to enjoy some skiing over the winter season. And I agree there is definitely something special about enjoying the hot tubs and the pool after a day on the mountain! Thank you also for your comments regarding our team. I was pleased to know that you enjoyed their service and hospitality during your time with us. The team and I look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I spent five days last June at a luxurious five star hotel, the Millbrook Resort. It was a prestigious hotel to see a stunning view of 500-acres of beautiful scenery. Its beauty made us fell in love instantly with the place.

Service was impeccable and unobtrusive. We were pleased with the way the staff handled our accommodation starting from the hotel reception till we reached the villa suite. They gave us a room facing the golf course and we should say the ambiance was extraordinary. The room was warm enough to suit the freezing cold weather. Wi-Fi was available in every corners of the resort.

We visited the facility available at the health and fitness centre. We were satisfied with the therapies and massages given to us at the day spa. We also enjoyed the outdoor hot pools. We must admit it was practically the best place to relax and unwind.

Certainly who wouldn’t want to miss the famous New Zealand cuisine at the Millhouse Restaurant! One secret to share with you for meals taken at this restaurant is to eat light at lunch to go full force at dinnertime. So we had soup, scallops, duck breast, beef fillet and dessert.

One reason to be here was the golf course, which I practically enjoyed playing the golf tournaments. Also, a shuttle bus service was ready to take us around the resort and the city centre.

The hotel was generally peaceful and ready to suit private needs. Overall we should say service was remarkable and the hotel immaculate!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ben G

Dear Ben,

Thank you for sharing your Millbrook experience and I was very pleased to know that it was an enjoyable one. It sounds like you were able to enjoy a lot of what we think makes Millbrook a very special place to stay. I particularly like your recommendation for a light lunch prior to dinning at the Millhouse restaurant. Thus enabling you to enjoy more the culinary delights on offer. Wise words indeed. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Millbrook for three nights and I would have to say this place is simply world class. The food, the scenery, and the service was truly exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble for the extremely friendly staff. We both have travelled all over the world and don't write reviews but this place inspired us! Highlights were definitely our meal at the Millhouse Restaurant and walking into nearby Arrowtown to discover another local gem. I would definitely recommend a spa treatment while you are there! We are certain to come back!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank HappyLittleVegimite

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Millbrook experience. Great to know that worldly travelers such as yourselves were inspired to write a review after your recent stay at Millbrook. It gives myself and our team great pleasure to know that our guests have truly enjoyed their experience on the resort so I thank you for your kind words and support. Nice to know there will be a return visit in the near future and please let me know if I can be of any assistance in ensuring another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We took advantage of the 5 night winter package and were delighted. The resort is in a fantastic spot with great scenery and is a real get-away but really close to Arrowtown and Queenstown. We stayed in a room in the Village Inn which was well appointed, and very warm and comfortable. The staff were all exceptional and were a highlight of the stay. Every one was helpful, friendly and went out of their way to help make our stay memorable. The 3 restaurants were all spot on, and the food great. I enjoyed a round of golf and the course, which considering the time of year, was in excellent condition. A pleasant surprise was the cost of things on the resort, which were extremely reasonable, and less than I had expected (for food, golf etc). Free shuttle service to Queenstown and Arrowtown and the airport is a big plus. One on the few places I have ever stayed where Wi-Fi is free and the amount is reasonable (20gb for our 5 day stay... fantastic!!). Highly recommended to all.

Room Tip: look for the special deals!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank markmarChristchurch

Dear Mark,

Thank you for sharing your Millbrook experience with the TripAdvisor community. Pleasing to read how much you enjoyed our Resort, from the Golf course through to our many Restaurants. It was also nice to know that our complimentary services such as Wifi and transport to Queenstown and Arrowtown also ensured your got the most out of your time on resort and the local area. Your comments regarding our service were most appreciated and please be assured they have been shared with Millbrook team. I do hope we are able to welcome you back to enjoy more of the resort, our service and the beautiful Wakatipu basin in the near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were there in the Fall and the setting was beautiful. Early morning and late afternoon walks provided interesting color contrasts. Our room was clean and comfortable with two easy chairs forming an area for watching tv, which we never got around to doing. You can take advantage of the resort-type things, take their shuttle to explore Arrowtown and Queenstown, or simply enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area. Plenty of walking trails.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grip652

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Millbrook experience. I was glad to read that you able to enjoy the resort during a stay in Autumn recently. Truly a beautiful time of year with the Millbrook grounds and the surroundings hills draped in a multitude of colour. I hope we can welcome you back to enjoy another season at Millbrook in the near future.