My partner & I have just returned from our 3rd trip to Millbrook and I just can't say enough good things about it. The staff are invariably friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The on-site facilities are fantastic, the restaurant is excellent and the cafe is also very good. The golf course is great fun, I only lost my temper once (on the second nine). My partner reports that the spa is also amazing. The village inn accommodation is very comfortable and clean, if I had to nit pick, some of the shower fittings were a little 'used', but nothing really to get too worked up about. All in all, excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named New Zealand’s Top Hotel for three consecutive years at The TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards, as well as New Zealand and Oceania’s Leading Golf Hotel at the inaugural World Golf Awards in 2014, Millbrook Resort is the definition of five star luxury. Set across 500 acres of Central Otago countryside, with lush green fairways, rolling hills and gentle babbling streams, the resort offers a complete escape, just twenty minutes from ‘adventure capital’ Queenstown. The Resort encompasses a 175 room five star hotel, offering a variety of luxurious studios and suites, two bedroom villas, two, three and four bedroom cottages, and Fairway Homes, all designed to capture the history of the resort, the surrounding views of the golf course and mountains, and with complete privacy in mind. As co-hosts of the BMW New Zealand Open for 2014 and 2015, Millbrook Resort is celebrated for a bucket-list-inspiring 27 hole championship golf course, acclaimed restaurants, an award winning day spa, a comprehensive health and fitness centre, multiple conference venues and facilities, and a wide range of onsite activities which allow guests to stay and play for days without even leaving the resort. All in-house guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, preferential green fees, and access to our health and fitness centre. Just a two minute drive from historic Arrowtown, fifteen minutes from Queenstown International Airport, and twenty minutes from Queenstown, Millbrook also provides a free shuttle service to/from Arrowtown and Queenstown so guests can enjoy all that the area has to offer. Millbrook Resort sets the standard for romantic getaways, golfing holidays and relaxing retreats – with a round of golf, lunch at The Hole in One cafe, a signature massage, and an evening at the award winning Millhouse Restaurant or Japanese inspired Kobe Cuisine, just one of the many ways to spend a day at Millbrook Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millbrook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millbrook Hotel Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort Arrowtown