“Delicious french cafe”

Ranked #15 of 41 Restaurants in Arrowtown
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Have a French Breakfast and try the fresh and simples dishes of France's everyday cuisine in a relaxed environment for Lunch. You have to try our original French Cheese Fondue. Enjoy our fresh Crepes made in front of you. Visit our "Epicerie" with fresh baked Baguette, Croissants, Pain au Chocolat and other pastries. Have a look in our retail shop and try our French Cheeses and other French specialties. Enjoy the French way of life!! Opening hours: Open 7 days a week from 8.30am for Breakfast & Lunch till late afternoon. Early start at 8am on Saturdays & Sundays. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS OPEN Groups and functions welcome
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great crepes. We also had a yummy Croque Madame and an excellent flat white. They are centrally located - just across from the free all day parking lot. The view is lovely in the fall. We sat outside despite the chilly weather but they provided fleece blankets to help our kids stay warm. We may have to go back again before we leave.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

i have been really disapointed about the service in this restaurant. i just arrived ready to paid, and happy to be in french place with good food. i go at the till ask for a price(Hot Chocolate, to go with my patisserie already order), but they didn't wanted to answer me. let me alone at the till after having alreay order something. give me the menu and said, look at the menu. i was surprise and didn't understand what happen.after 5 min they came back and they give me my order. what a pity thatthe service is bad because the food very good!

lafleurArrowtown, Owner at Bonjour, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Hi Lucie
Thank you for your review of Bonjour in Arrowtown.
As you may have seen, we've been very busy at the time you visit us, beeing Saturday on a school holiday weekend.
You were asking not only the prices of one product, you asked me about our prices of our whole pastry range, before you asked about the prices of our drinks. As we have to take care of all our customers, I asked you to have a look at our menu for your drinks, and by the way the prices of our hotdrinks are displayed on the board at the bar aswell. Meanwhile I had the possibility to put in the order of two tables into the till, those people ordered their lunch before you. I didn't let you alone and I came back to you right away after putting those orders into my till, asking you if you have decided for your order.

I'm also really sorry that I had to denied your question about a job in our restaurant. :-)

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food. Good prices! Yummy!! Would certainly go back for breakie again. Staff were lovely. Very authentic

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Lovely menu - great coffee and hot chocs, great for the whole family incl grandparents and kids. Our fav

Reviewed April 11, 2013

It is a fantastic place. The restaurant is small but warm. The service is good and the owner seems like French. They will say Bonjour to you instead of Hello. There are more than ten different French breakfast. We drive from Wanaka to Arrowtown for coming to have the breakfast here. It worth the value. It is a MUST GO!