“Can't wait to get back for the chocolate croissants!”
Review of Bonjour

Bonjour
Ranked #15 of 41 Restaurants in Arrowtown
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Have a French Breakfast and try the fresh and simples dishes of France's everyday cuisine in a relaxed environment for Lunch. You have to try our original French Cheese Fondue. Enjoy our fresh Crepes made in front of you. Visit our "Epicerie" with fresh baked Baguette, Croissants, Pain au Chocolat and other pastries. Have a look in our retail shop and try our French Cheeses and other French specialties. Enjoy the French way of life!! Opening hours: Open 7 days a week from 8.30am for Breakfast & Lunch till late afternoon. Early start at 8am on Saturdays & Sundays. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS OPEN Groups and functions welcome
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We summer in Queenstown and I absolutely crave the chocolate croissants when we are not there. We've eaten a few brunches/breakfasts there but clearly the choc. croissants stand out for me :)
Do be aware they do stop serving a bit mid afternoon (3pm-ish I think) Fortunately I was still able to get my croissant when I showed up. See you in a couple months!

Reviewed October 18, 2011

Friendly service, great food. Marvellous location. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

We have dined at this lovely restaurant several times over the last 4 years. My husband and I first happened upon it on a self drive tour of New Zealand in 2008 and were so impressed we visited twice for lunch in the 3 days we were in Queenstown. We enjoy our annual ski holiday day to Queenstown now every September and often bring other family members and friends.Bonjour is the first restaurant on the list for us and is a great talking point for everyone when we are planning our holiday. The soup, escargot and 1/2 chicken are firm favourites for our family.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

The staff is very friendly.
The coffee was good,
The pastries are great.
The crepes were delicious.

I wouldn't take much stock in the bad reviews. They seem to be people that are hard to please. We loved this place and went there every morning because they made such a good impression. Each morning was as good as the last. The cheese they sold was also great. It was a little pricey, but for imported cheese on the south island of NZ I didn't expect it to be cheap.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

What a sweet little French cafe in Arrowtown. We came to see historic Arrowtown, needed some breakfast and thought to pop in here. Was so glad we did. I'm not too knowledgeable about France but this seemed pretty much the real deal to me. Breakfast included eggs, ham, some fruit, croissants and bread. Not what we would usually have, but very good none the less. 8 year old had a white hot chocolate and is still raving about how good it was. This place had the BEST coffee in the whole district and well worth the visit just for that. We took a couple of almond croissants and baguette home with us which were delicious.