“GREAT!!”

Jungle Jeep Adventure
Ranked #6 of 13 things to do in Rio Hato
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You haven’t seen Panama if you haven’t seen the jungle. Jungle is where adventures are. That’s where exotic birds, unlike any others, sing their songs. That’s were wild fish are waiting to be caught by you for your dinner. Jungle is where the air is balmy, lakes are pristine, greenery is untouched, and wildlife is well – wild! That’s where true Panama reveals its beauty to those who want to live big and to have stories to tell. Leave behind the asphalt jungles of the city and the civilized comfort of a resort, and come play with the Jungle Jeep Adventures in the wilderness of a virgin jungle.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was there in July with my friends. It was like i was a child again. Drove extreme jeeps, got little competition with my friends. I really was so exited and had fun!!!

1  Thank MDDexter
There are newer reviews for Jungle Jeep Adventure

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I got this jeep tour with my friends on May!!!! It was the best extremal adventure ive ever had. 2000 metros above the sea. Amazing!! It seems, i could touch the clouds. And a finally destination was an incredible waterfall. Me and my friends were so exited. If you are visiting Panama, just remember, Panama its not just the most beautiful beaches in the world, but it also has unbelievable jungle mountains you shoul visit!!!! So exited!!!

3  Thank Irina_adios
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is one of the best Jungle Adventures my family have experience in our life!!!

Staff is very professional and prices if very very affordable !!!

Yes , when you will book your trip ask for Julian he is on of the best tour representative of Jungle Jeep Adventure ..

Next year me and my friends will be again going to enjoy this great Jungle Jeep Adventures !!!

Thank you Jungle Jeep Adventure !!!

2  Thank Alexander M
Reviewed July 21, 2012

When I came to the Royalton Luxury Hotel with my wife and 2 teens. Were for the vacation last month. I was looking for extreme for hole family. Then we got a flyer for the Jungle Jeep Tour Adventure. We spent more then 5 hours and it was not enough for our family. The trip was very nice, we drow 4x4 jeep on off-road, and we got a lot of fun!!!
Thanks Jungle Jeep Adventure Company for providing this service!

3  Thank Julian C
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Hey! Me and my friend visited Panama first time. We took 5 jeeps for 5 hours jungle tour. We was swimming in the clearest waterfall, eat very very delicious food in the nice restaurant in the mountain. We got satisfaction of the views!!!! Thank you Jungle Jeep Guys!! :))) We recommend!!!!
Find more info on www.jja.com.pa

5  Thank Alex T