My family and I traveled to Panama for Christmas vacation and spent 4 nights at this resort. The rooms are spectacular and the resort itself is great. The pools and the ocean area are top notch. My main complaint is that the food was fair at best and expensive. The breakfast was good, but other meals were not good and expensive. The Sushi was inedible which was a big disappointment. Also the gym was tiny and packed during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Pacific coast of Panama, Bristol Buenaventura is a luxury oceanfront destination resort and a member of Leading Hotels of the World. The resort sits on 1,000 acres of natural splendor, nestled between rivers, lakes, lush vegetation, and pristine beaches. Blending old world glamour and tropical elegance, the resort is reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Buenaventura Hotel Farallon
- Bristol Bueneventura Santa Clara
- JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort Rio Hato