Rooms are beautiful
Hotel is beautiful
Spa was accommodating and nice
Staff is helpful
Middle of nowhere
At $600/night not including wifi is ridiculous (I'm writing this from the lobby)
The food service was not good. Our first night we were seated, orders taken, theeeeen nothing. 30 min before we had to ask for bread, an additional 15 min before our appetizers arrived (3 being salads, and 1 being cold scallops from sitting out), our entrees came with overcooked shrimp, sea bass that had been left out so it was cool when it arrived, and overall no dish out of the 9 that were ordered had any qualities worth writing about. We will try other restaurants if we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Pacific coast of Panama, The BuenaventuraHotel is a luxury destination resort member of Autograph Collection. The resort sits on 1,000 acres of natural splendor, nestled between rivers, lakes, lush vegetation, and pristine beaches. Blending old world glamour and tropical elegance, the resort is reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your The Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort Panama, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Buenaventura Hotel Farallon
- Bristol Bueneventura Santa Clara
- The Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort Panama, Autograph Collection Rio Hato