I stayed this last weekend with my wife. We live in Panama and we just wanted to relax. Mission accomplished. Excellent facilities (fantastic room) and very good attention. The best beach hotel we have ever stayed in Panama. As the hotel is part of a "villa" it is surrounded by private houses, so some facilities are being shared by neighbours and guests. Good breakfast buffet at 20 dollars per person, not included in room rate if you reserve by marriot official site. Very good spa with fantastic attention from personnel. Bikes are available to ride within the villa (nice touch!)
Improvement opportunities: the japanese restaurant is too expensive to what you get. The TV channels are limited and pay-per-view movies at ridiculous 15 bucks (very few and very old selection).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Pacific coast of Panama, Bristol Buenaventura is a luxury oceanfront destination resort and a member of Leading Hotels of the World. The resort sits on 1,000 acres of natural splendor, nestled between rivers, lakes, lush vegetation, and pristine beaches. Blending old world glamour and tropical elegance, the resort is reminiscent of a Spanish hacienda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Buenaventura Hotel Farallon
- Bristol Bueneventura Santa Clara
- JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort Rio Hato