“Eleganza and crew are The Best way to see...”

Review of Eleganza

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Aly C
Chicago, Illinois
“Eleganza and crew are The Best way to see Dalmatian Coast”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Looking forward to going back to see Leo, Nada, Vlado, and Tomo. We had the trip of a lifetime!!!!

Food and service were better than my wildest imagination. We are planning a trip with them again next year and letting everyone we know that they should too.

Marnie G
“ Gulet Eleganza - AMAZING ”
Reviewed August 6, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Let me take you through the four legendary members of the Eleganza crew -

IVO, the cook: You melt with his sweet words and with a flutter of his eyes he has restored your faith in humanity. His food is mouth wateringly, life affirmingly delicious and yet he stays totally modest to our cries of praise. You will never go hungry but excitement will hit before each meal, wondering what wonderful dish is to be served. His food is better than any restaurant on the Croatian islands. A tear falls silently down my cheek as I think about making my own disgusting food. I have been utterly spoiled.

LEO, butler/barman: Bartender, host, he cares for your every need and looks after you as if you were his loved ones. First up and last to go to sleep, he commits to his job fully and is beyond superb at it. Constantly on his feet and with a smile on his face, he knows what you want to drink before you even know yourself. No job was too big or too small for Leo, with the simple reply to your request 'why not?'. Leo became our friend on the trip and we will miss him. I promise you, you will want to take him home with you when you leave. In fact you'll want to take the entire crew home with you. But they are all happily married with kids. I know I know, I can hear the hearts around the world breaking.

Captain MATE (Ma-Tay) : Captain, route organiser and overall God. An excellent Captain, comfortable in his knowledge of the sea. I never felt unsafe on his ship. A bonus - his smile makes men and women alike swoon from miles around. His tough and devilishly handsome exterior does not reveal his interior. But don't judge a book by its cover, he is shy, lovely and understanding of the Brits humour which granted isn't always very funny. Mate, your wife is a very lucky lady. If you ever get divorced, call me up. (I joke I joke)

VLADO, sailor: Don't let his young looks fool you, he drives with the talent of a wise old sea captain. Beyond patient, especially with the fathers of the family who wanted to recreate some kind of James Bond scene on the jet ski. Despite his sweet natured personality, he took no mercy on those on the biscuit, turning every which way so they flew off laughing into the sea. When you surfaced he had a huge grin on his face which was infectious.

Two stone heavier, a thousand times happier, thank you Eleganza crew for the most magnificent trip. Highly recommend you go for two weeks instead of one to have a wonderful holiday with a wonderful crew.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing