“had a blast, i am still full!”

Deep Creek Brews & Eats
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Browns Bay
Cuisines: European, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Deep Creek Brewing Co. is a throw back to the days when you could head down to your local village, hang out with great friends, drink exciting brews, and eat fantastic food. All in an environment which exuded the timeless value of fine, hand-crafted quality. All our beer is made onsite in gleaming stainless steel tanks, on display behind the bar for you to see. We are situated beside the beach in beautiful Browns Bay, Auckland, with amazing views of the harbour and Rangitoto. So come down and try our fantastic flavour fuelled brews and eats, crafted for flavour obsessed mates.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

First visit last night for a friends birthday, the venue is amazing we sat out the front but when you walked out the back you get a sneak peak of the beach and water which is really cool haven't experienced that at a restaurant before (probably not one i could usually afford!) the house red (pino noir) was yummy and i had a surf and turf paddle. normally when i pay $28 for a plate at an Auckland restaurant im getting something a bit gourmet but not filling but i was extremely surprised the size and variety of the dish. Even though I hadn't eaten anything all day I still couldn't finish everything and the lovely man at the bar wrapped up my left overs in a tin foil swan which was a nice touch. Ribs were AMAZING i didn't expect that to be part of the platter so was really stoked I got to try them. So me and my partners meals came to $51 which was great value considering how much food there was and about $8.50 for the wine which is the average. Staff all very friendly, facilities clean, nice ambiance (it's really cool you get to see the big vat things where they brew the beer its like a chic cellar!) Will definitely return!

1  Thank Miss_Meg_NZ

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our family just love this place. It is just over the road from the playground and skate park for the kids who pop back and forwards, and just can't get enough of the ribs. The kids meals are better than adults meals in many restaurants - and they include salads which is fantastic. The beer is really good and you can get a tasting paddle of their different beers to see which one you like for your next round! The meals are delicious with a big range of types of meals. You can share a platter of extremely tasty morsels, or go big, and in some instances, big is BIG! We have been several times and we have never been disappointed!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great band called Granduo. The food smelt great which attracted us in. A good mix of ages so we didn't feel out of play. At first I thought the selection was lacking especially for kids but they did have a kids menu in some of the menu folders. The steak was thick and juicy. The ribs were very tender and not too smoky for my liking. Kumara chips were nice - I would work on the dressing if I was them as this is the only thing that could improve. Sharing plates also looked interesting. Friendly staff and great location. What more can I say but well done Deep Creek Brewing Company.

1  Thank CosmicCowgirl
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The perfect spot to cool off after a few hours at the beach across the road. Friendly and casual, and the food is pretty good too. The courtyard at the back is just across the road from the beach.

2  Thank RothesayFamily0630
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I am a local and go there often. It can be noisy on Friday and Saturday nights but if you prefer it to be quieter choose another night or lunch its great. Good ambience and the food is just soooo good. My husband and I share the seafood platter which has calamari, prawns ,dips, bread, lamb noisettes and the famous ribs. Cost $28 and enough for 2. Sometimes we share an entree. Good selection of wine and their own brewed beers.
When the sun is out plenty of room to sit outside. Good family place early evening and lunch time.

1  Thank LyndyNZ