“Great place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tennant Creek
Threeways Roadhouse
Sydney, Australia
“Great place”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stopped for the night on the way to Mt Isa, what a great little place,rooms are basic but clean, the staff at check in were very friendly, had a meal in the roadhouse, good food and great cold beer.. had a problem with the TV which was fixed immediately, and was even given a DVD player for the kids to watch there movies on the TV as well . definably next time i am up this way ill stay again..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Polish first
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We has some car trouble and phoned a head, the staf was very friendly and assured us that they where open till 11 , we arrived a 10.30 and everything was taken care of, the chef even made us some food out side of the restaurant hours.
The rooms are pretty good, I was surprised at the level of service here, its in the middle of the desert.
We left after a good breakfast and will return here when we can.

Room Tip: if you want a good room try the glendales, they are the better rooms
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chipeloi S
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I enjoyed my experience with Threeways Roadhouse.
The staff were very friendly and eager to assist with any questions or requests I had.
There was a slight problem with my room and the staff were super quick to solve the issue.
Overall I had a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: They moved me into the Glendales that's the better rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ben P
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I wasnt too sure what to expect when my partner said we were stopping at threeways roadhouse but I couldnt be happier with the stay. The girl at the counter was very happy to help when questioning about staying in a room and considering we were in the middle of nowhere it was very reasonable prices. The room we had was pretty basic but the beds were comfy and hats of to the cleaning staff as I dont no how they keep the rooms so clean considering the amount of red dirt around! Ordered dinner in the restaurant and although it took a bit of time coming out as it was quite busy, it was worth the wait and there was alot of it! A couple of drinks in the bar for a night cap and despite there being a couple of truck drivers in there, they were very friendly and made us feel welcome. Like I said, I was very surprised with this roadhouse but will recommend it to anyone.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Travelgo2
Exmouth, Australia
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Really good place to stay,, basic but nice rooms, great food and cold beer,, pretty bloody good considering u are along way from the city. Been doing the Stuart for work for many years and always look forward to a night at Threeways

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mathew S
Alice Springs, Australia
Reviewed June 9, 2014

had a very nice meal here, Rooms were very clean at a reasonable price for the location. Good atmosphere in the bar. Perfectly located on the corner of the Barkly and Stewart highway will definitely be stopping here on my way past again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Claire W
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Had a great night at the roadhouse with my partner, dinner and breakfast were both lovely and worth the price we paid. The bar staff and counter staff were exceptionally friendly will recommend to friends

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple