This is such a waste of money:
- Having to sit with tables of random strangers of what is supposedly a special dinner
- it was freezing, the night was 1Degree and there was just some of those gas outdoor heaters which was definately not enough for the 80 or so people present
- I am not sure if it was because it was so cold but by the time you returned from lining up to get your food it was cold!
- The bus was 60mins late to pick us up they advertsing it as a 4-5 hour event and because it was so freezing we were desperate for the bus to come so when the event was 6.5 hours it was not plesant.
- We also had pathetic people drinking too much and attempting to get on the bus while vomitting in their hands
All of these pleasures for $150 per head - Another Voyages rip-off. Do not waste your money especially not when it is cold. The only good thing was the star man who told a great story.