“Wouldn't recomend the restaurant!”
Review of Seasons Restaurant

Seasons Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 33 Restaurants in Katherine
Reviewed December 7, 2010

My partner and I had dinner at the All Seasons. To make a reservation I got cut off twice and on the third call I spoke to the receptionist, who polite but didn't sound happy. When we arrived were shown to our table and were given a menu the menu was not sattisfying as it didn't have alot of choices. My glass had a crack in it. And we had to wait for over half an hour for the food. I had 'vegetable' soup, which had waaaaay to much pepper in it and tasted like cabbage soup. My partner had fish 'served on a bed of wedges' and only got three of them. He said the appearance of the meal was average. However, the fish was soft and tender on the inside. It didn't look fried, it looked heated in a microwave.