“Amazing food”
Review of Seasons Restaurant

Seasons Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 33 Restaurants in Katherine
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The service and food was just perfect.Very relaxing and food was well presented.Highly recomend it.

1  Thank k_a_oliver

Reviewed October 1, 2011

Wow, I haven't had a steak that great in ages.. The best cooked steak !!! So much I was so full, but i still had to have dessert, you can pick from Chips and Mash, Salad and Vegies, and 4 different types of meats. Even Surf and Turf - mmm Chili Garlic Prawns. My Friend, Lucy, had the Country Steak Pie and it was to die for, asked the waiter Kevin and he said it was most popular, especially with a good beer. She was definately not dissapointed. Oh and the desserts, i had the Golden Dumplings, just like my mum use to make and Lucy had the Pavalova. Soooo yummy. I am definately recommending it to everyone. The service was great and the also the atmosphere. Great work guys.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

We are locals and regularly go to this restaurant, and over the last 3 visits have noticed a major downturn in quality.

Last night was the final straw. We arrived at the restaurant to be told it was buffet night, Yum we thought having been to these before. Sadly it was not the same! We were seated and asked for our drink order, which was a bottle of chardonay, can of beer and a soft drink, but we received a glass of wine, tap beef and the soft drink. We were not asked if we wanted another drink until we got up to leave!!

In the past these buffet nights have been superb with a soup, meats including barramundi, chicken, lamb, steak, crocodile, camel, and kangaroo, in addition to hot veges, salads and then deserts. Last nights had no soup, no hot veges, stale bread rolls, cold undercooked meats (only barramundi, chicken, beef sausages, beef burger patties, and steak), basic salads and deserts. When I asked the chef how the steak was cooked he told be it was beef!!!!

The deserts were fruit salad, trifle, carrot cake, chocolate cake and some other cake which my husband and daughter said was disgusting - they took one bit and didn't eat the rest! The trifle was dry, the fruit salad consisted of watermelon, grapes, rock melon and honeydew melon - not a banana, apple of pear in sight!

The atmosphere of the restaurant has also run down, the chairs were rickety, there were holes and stains in the carpet and the ladies toilet smelt like a sewer!

Never Again!

Reviewed January 27, 2011

Menu was reduced due to it being wet season we were told and the options were few. When asked if I could have the Ceasar salad as a main instead of an entree I was told they did not serve Ceasar salad at all. Why I could not figure out. As this was the only salad on the menu I was very disappointed and had to settled with stuffed chicken breast. When we finally got our food (it took 15 minutes at least before our order was taken and we were one out of two companies in the restaurant, and 45 minutes to get the food) i got what looked like an entree. It can not possible been more than a quarter or half of a chicken breast lying on 10 fries with a bit of salad next to it. It was shocking and I almost sent it back. And it cost me $28!! Never ever again!

1  Thank Samdex
Reviewed December 7, 2010

My partner and I had dinner at the All Seasons. To make a reservation I got cut off twice and on the third call I spoke to the receptionist, who polite but didn't sound happy. When we arrived were shown to our table and were given a menu the menu was not sattisfying as it didn't have alot of choices. My glass had a crack in it. And we had to wait for over half an hour for the food. I had 'vegetable' soup, which had waaaaay to much pepper in it and tasted like cabbage soup. My partner had fish 'served on a bed of wedges' and only got three of them. He said the appearance of the meal was average. However, the fish was soft and tender on the inside. It didn't look fried, it looked heated in a microwave.