A comfortable hotel with all amenities.
Not a lot of choice of hotels here but this is ok.
Fairly basic rooms but good restaurants and near the visitor centre.
Also near to the main attraction.
Still happy to recommend as really could not fault too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the marble foyer to the air-conditioned guest rooms, Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel is a cool retreat in the midst of Kakadu National Park s wilderness. This uniquely shaped hotel, just 2 hours drive from Darwin, is the ideal base to explore Ubirr and Nourlangie rock art galleries and view the towering sandstone escarpment of Arnhem Land. The hotel offers 110 guest rooms making the shape of a crocodile which overlook's a central shaded courtyard and swimming pool. Award winning Escarpment Restaurant offers tastes of Kakadu with both buffet and a la carte options available. Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel also has an Indigenous art gallery showcasing works from the Kakadu and Arnhem region. Guests have access to a 9-hole golf course, Olympic-size pool, and tennis courts at neighbouring Jabiru Township. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gagudju Crocodile Holiday Hotel Kakadu National Park
- Holiday Inn Gagudju Crocodile
- Gagudju Crocodile Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Kakadu National Park
- Kakadu National Park Holiday Inn