“Fantastic Tours, Great Guys!!! Pura Vida”

Good Adventures Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 17 things to do in Sardinal
More attraction details
Owner description: What I can say about us is that we have been doing all kinds of tours, for over 11 years. I’m Erick and I am very passionate about my country and love to share it with people from all over the world. I love to travel my self and have learned so much from my experiences.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My 6 friends and I booked tours with Gustavo during our trip to Costa Rica February 25 to March 4 2013. These guys have great prices, are a lot of fun and you support the locals by booking your tours with them.

We did a half day ATV tour which was pretty fun, except for the dirt. Wear clothes you don't care about keeping if you plan on ATVing. We went through a few different towns and to two beaches one volcanic, one white sand.

We also did an all day tour where we went to a waterfall, zip lining, then off to a volcano for lunch, suspension bridge, horse back riding and hiking in the rainforest, then we had a mud bath in a volcanic creator, went down a water slide and finished off with a hot spring. The great part of this trip is there is no time line, you stay as long as you want and you go in your own private group. We even got to stop at Mc Donald's on our way back to the hotel for dinner LOL!!!

Lastly we book a 3 hours snorkelling tour. We got a private boat that took us out on the water and to two different locations to snorkel. We also stopped at a white sand beach for a little tour. The guys on the boat provided us with fresh pineapple during our trip as well. Absolutely beautiful sites of the Costa Rica coast on this adventure.

Thanks Again for the amazing time Gustavo! Pura Vida!!

1  Thank Shannon M
There are newer reviews for Good Adventures Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We booked our tour with Erik and Gustavo on the beach at the Riu Guanacasta. It was an excellent decision! We had a flawless, amazingl day that was the highlight of our trip to Costa Rica. Our tour, which they tailored to meet the interests of our family group of 7 adults, included a zip line, two waterfall hikes, and a natural mud bath! We had probably the best meal of our vacation which was included in the tour. Erik and Gustavo are both very knowledgeable about Costa Rica and enjoy sharing all they know, as we found out throughout the time we were in Costa Rica. While they did not accompany us that day, Chico, who did made sure the day went smoothly and was a wonderful guide.

3  Thank Terri M
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I wanted to go fishing but other tours and my diving was making it difficult ot fit in. Erick made it happen for us when we had a afternoon that opened up. Oh by the way did I tell you that he only had a 1 hour notice to set it up. He is obviously well connected. He is a nice guy that made all the arrangements off of my word. I think that he is a honest well connected guy that was willing to go the extra mile.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We just got back from Costa Rica which is a beautiful country to visit. We met Eric on the beach at the Riu Guanacaste and he took 8 of us by boat to Cocoa Beach to shop, then to a private white sandy beach to look for monkeys and snorkel, we finished it all off by watching the sunset on the ocean which was absolutely beautiful. Eric is a very passionate about his country and offering quality tours, do not hesitate to book with him.

3  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We met Eric and Gustavo on the beach and they were absolutely fantastic. We used them for two separate tours. We did the super combo and went to Tamarindo by boat. They were both energetic and enthusiastic about Costa Rica. The prices were great and they were willing to create a tour around what you wanted. The best part was they were truly concerned if you were having a good time and went the extra mile to make sure you were happy. They accompanied us on the trips themselves and even went as far as to get in the ocean and give us free surfing lessons. They were kind, respectful, and great to be around. I highly suggest using them.