Ways to Experience Issys Tours Costa Rica
from $185.00
from $168.21
from $183.98
More Info
All reviews palo verde costa rica marcos sr pura vida great reviews liberia airport via email guanacaste area sport fishing on trip advisor personalized service other companies mega combo tour snorkeling trip you will not be disappointed horseback ride great memories
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2018

I can't begin to say enough good things about Issys Tours. The communication was outstanding, Chris always responded to my emails very quickly. We had a group of 11 and the pick up and drop off at the airport went smoother than I could have hoped for. They were all very professional. After arriving I set up a fishing trip, again, communicating with Chris was so easy as we worked out the details. The guys had 2 boats and all had a great time. Prices were very fair, in fact they were less than what other companies were offering for the same services. I also set up a zip lining tour for a couple in our group, they had a fantastic time and were so happy with the tour. If you're thinking about using this Tour Company, DO NOT HESITATE, THEY ARE AMAZING!!!! When I return to Costa Rica I will definitely use Issys Tours again. Thank you so much guys for showing us a great time in Costa Rica and making our trip better than we could have imagined!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Chris M, General Manager at Issys Tours Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

THANK YOU!! this is lovely.

Reviewed November 2, 2018

We arranged this on the Internet from NZ and the level of what we saw and associated guiding at palo verde wetlands was incredible Impressive environment for birds and amphibians Highly recommended

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Chris M, Public Relations Manager at Issys Tours Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Terrific! Our first clients from New Zealand. Glad to see that you enjoyed the tour. Welcome to Costa Rica every time you want to come back. Pura Vida!

Reviewed October 24, 2018

Chris was excellent from beginning to end. Very thorough. I was referred by a great friend and she was right about this company. Fantastic prompt and did a personal pick up for just my husband and I. Excellent prices... I can’t say enough how great they have been for us!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hey! thank you so much for your post and for recommending our services. Truly appreciated, hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent. My friend and I had a private tour guide named Harold and he was courteous and extremely interesting to speak with. The sloth encounter tour took us into a rainforest sanctuary and our guide there was Jesus, who was also very amicable and taught us a lot about the wildlife and plant life in the forest. It’s the rainy season late September, so I was able to see sloths in their natural habitat, not necessarily up close. I strongly recommend this tour company. Everyone, from Chris who schedules your reservation, to each tour guide, is professional and courteous.

Date of experience: October 2018

Fantastic, the sloth encounter tour is the best option for nature lovers. A lovely review, thanks for it!!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We took a boat out of Papagayo Peninsula and snorkeled around some of the areas, the captain and mate were very experienced and great guides. Only negative was the jelly fish, tons of microscopic jelly fish that were unavoidable. We didn’t stay out as long due to them, they’re not dangerous just uncomfortable. Water was clear and saw a ton of fish though!

Date of experience: September 2018

Great to see that you had a good time in the ocean - wildlife and sea life is very unpredictable however, that's the normal behavior of the nature. Thank you so much for hiring our services and for this great review.