“Fishing”

3-Day Archeological Tour from San Salvador
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Zaragoza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Epic Tours El Salvador is a tour company specialized in adventure tours combined with local culture with experience for over 6 years. Inbound tour company in El Salvador offering tours to all destinations in and around El Salvador; including transportation, bilingual guide, tours /entrances, accommodation and services. Offering more personal, highly interactive and flexible tours. Groups can be of all ages, interest and size. Some of our unique experiences: - Tour authentic archeological site Joya de Ceren, known as the North American Pompeii combined with an unique hike trough the Petrified Forest - Visit the colonial town of Suchitoto, with it several art galleries combined with kayaking lake Suchitlan. - Take a rafting tour or multiple kayak tour on the Rio Lempa. - Kayaking on the Bahia Jiquilisco or Estero de Jaltepeque full of species hiding in the mangroves. - Mountain biking Ruta de Las Flores, mountain towns of Apaneca and Ataco high in the cloud forests and the dry tropical forest Parque Nacional Impossible ending at the beach of Barra de Santiago (known for mangrove forest and turtle release program).- Horseback riding or mountain biking in the cloud forest of Juayua, canopy over the coffee plantations, thermal geysers in Ahuachapan.
Charleston, SC
“Fishing”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We used Epic Tours while on a surfing trip to El Salvador in 2012. They arranged for a fishing guide for off-shore fishing. The trip was great! We caught 20+ mahi and tuna! Most importantly, their guide was very safe, punctual, trustworthy and nice. Epic was very responsive and professional, so I would recommend them and definitely use them in the future.

Have fun and safe travels!

Visited May 2012

Gatineau, Canada
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Had an amazing experience discovering El Salvador with Epic Tours. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional tour guides... They answered every question I asked them about the various plants and animals, as well as the different areas and towns in the countryside..

I had the opportunity to climb several volcanoes and explore important historic towns. My favorite part was the visit to the historic town of Perquin located in the northern mountains of the country, once there, I had the opportunity to spend some time swimming at the base of some of the most amazingly beautiful refreshing waterfalls!! They even took me to visit several other beautiful places that I myself didn't choose on the map as places I wanted to visit, very grateful for that!!! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone wishing to explore El Salvador..

Would like thank Epic Tours for an amazing experience!

Visited March 2012
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The best tours ever”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I went on two tours with this company during my recent stay in El Salvador. Francisco, the tour guide and driver, was so nice, and very helpful. He showed us the touristy and non-touristy sides of San Salvador and Suchitoto, which was brilliant. On time, clean vehicles and excellent recommendations for lunch and dinner. In addition, Esther who booked us in could not have been nicer!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank travellingband
Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“If you can think of it, they will deliver.”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We have used Epic Tours on 2 different trips to El Salvador. . The first year we brought our kids and took surf lessons, boat tours, visited Perquin and learned the history of El Salvador,
This year we did a kayak tour in the mangroves which was beautiful, stayed in Cabins in the mountain town of Alegria.We were invited into a community that was home to a troop of 25 wild monkeys. We were driven to the cultural town of Suchitoto and stayed in a hacienda overlooking the lake all arranged by Epic Tours,

We stayed at Hotel MiraFlores in El Cuco which is also owned by Epic Tours. A beautiful quiet hotel. The hotel overlooks the pacific and is perched high on a cliff..You get the balmy breezes from the ocean, or you can swim in the pristine pool, lounge in a hammock, get a massage or lookout over the ocean at the waves, surfers and more..Food is plentiful, shrimp are huge and staff exceptional.

I would be remiss if I did not mention that the owners are also involved in helping their local community with small projects intended to better the lives of people living in their community, their employees and those of their children. We have been to El Salvador a dozen times over the last number of years. I wish I had know about Epic Tours from the beginning..

Also for those who have little or no Spanish, Ricardo and Esther speak fluent English, Dutch and some German, We were treated exceptional service starting at from our Airport pickup until our airport departure.

We are already looking forward to returning next year .

Visited March 2012