“Authentic Thai food, amazing service”

Thai Silk Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We weren't sure what to expect, as not many restaurants are open in Hastings on Sunday nights.

This food was delicious - the best Thai I've ever had, including in Thailand. The service was attentive but not annoying. Prices were very reasonable too - around $22 for a main (depending on what you order).

I actually don't have a negative word to say about this place, we had a really great meal!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Needed something to revitalise jaded taste buds after nearly 4 weeks away from home and this tasty Thai restaurant did the trick. Started with satay chicken and spring rolls, which were both delicious. Main dishes of Muslim curry, a subtle & mild potato, lamb, onion & coconut creation and pad ped with beef, (one chilli on the menu, but packed quite a punch) both very satisfying. The portion size was very generous, service was good and we enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Fast and friendly service. Food is tasy and servings are decent. Can dine in or takeaway. I am new to Thai food and I am working my way through the menu, the price is pretty resonable and I eat from here atleast once a month.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

And very friendly staff. I'd highly recommend popping in for a meal if you enjoy authentic Thai food.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great freindly service and nicely set out resterant, food was ok, came out quickly and servings were large