“Awesome place for a wedding”

Craggy Range Winery
Book In Advance
More Info
$258.27*
and up
Private Tour: Napier and Hawke's Bay Premium Wine...
Ranked #3 of 43 things to do in Hastings
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Amazing food, friendly staff, lovely accommodation. Great views of Te Mata peak. Wine was lovely. Definitely a wonderful venue for a wedding! Would definitely go back again!

1  Thank ange4hope
"tasting area"
"hawkes bay"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Stop in with friends and had the most spectacular lunch - great food, wine and setting. Has been very well designed to provide a great experience and making the most of the local produce and scenery.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We were very excited to enter such a beautiful winery, and enjoy the grounds and wines. Unfortunately we were totally ignored by any staff in the Wine tasting area. Wandered around for a good 15 minutes, without any acknowledgement.

2  Thank MaxineL62
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Craggy Range excels at it all. The setting is beautiful, their wine is superb, food is divine and service is unimpeachable. I've just returned from a friends wedding there (this was far from my first visit), and the effort put in by the staff to ensure the day went well was considerable, and very much appreciated.

1  Thank Oliver S
See more reviews
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was there and wanting to test the wine bottles, nobody r serving for more than 15 mins. Even the new visitors was being serve before me!!! I was tried to asked for serving, then 2 staff was walked pass of me. My sisters asked me why I am stay there, and we should leave. But I just spent my NZ 450 lunch bill with the bottle that I like in their restaurant, so I should buy a few before we leave this town. So I finally get someone to serve me. I was intend to ship 1 case out back to Malaysia. Nobody know how they can do? I thought they r one of their world best winery? So i bought 4 bottles of their top range wines. Wines r good, serves are so so. So this need to be improve!!

1  Thank Hoon T