“Fabulous birthday lunch”

and up
Private Tour: Napier and Hawke's Bay Premium Wine Tour with Lunch
Ranked #3 of 41 things to do in Hastings
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband took me to Craggy Range Winery for my birthday lunch and it was wonderful - one of the best winery lunches, if not the best lunch, I have ever had. The location is stunning and the restaurant and winery staff are accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable. Would have to be the highlight of our trip to Hawkes Bay.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

A very nice winery but the staff didnt serve wine tasters in order in which they arrived. They also paid more attention to people that didnt by that those who did. We wouldnt have bought wine had we not gone there specifically and enjoyed the wine so much

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A great place to sit and savour the wine and take in the spectacular scenery. Rather than do wine tasting, our group took to the deck, overlooking the vines, and enjoyed a relaxing glass of wine.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stunning spot, surrounded by ranges that are, well, craggy!
Great wine and service.
The clams were fantastic.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Set in a beautiful place, the views are terrific, especially as the sun sets and the peaks are silhouetted. The restaurant is a piece of art in itself and the large open fire was terrific. I had the venison as a main, which was delicious but portions are very very small so if you too have a healthy appetite I suggest you either get some sides (cognizant that this is an expensive restaurant) or 'pre-load' a sandwich. The other thing I found was that there is a significant time delay waiting for your orders (an hour or more). Great if you love their wines, not so good if you draw the designated driver short straw. Glad I went, enjoyed it, but wouldn't walk over broken glass to return.