“A Hastings Delight Real Fruit Ice Cream at its BEST!!!!”
Review of Rush Munro's

Rush Munro's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hastings
Description: We stopped at Rush Munro's for ice cream during a recent visit to Hawke's Bay area, great stop should be reviewed for TA visitors.
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Real flavors,real fruit i love banana rush munro ice cream bcoz u can taste real bananas its original

Reviewed December 22, 2012

It attracted me by the crowd of people who were queuing to wait for their turns. Popped in, ordered and felt like in heaven. The best ice cream in New Zealand so far!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place has the creamiest ice cream I have ever had in my life! They have several flavors, but I am Canadian so I can't pass up Maple anything. I can only speak for the maple walnut, it is to die for. Grab a cone and walk the streets of Napier!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Delicious, creamy, flavoursome Yummy! do you get the feeling I like no LOVE Rush Munroes. They have flavours unheard of out of NZ eg feijoa....the main ice cream parlor is in Hastings but I frequent ahuriri nice little seaside walk while eating your icecream.. I know for a fact when President Clinton visited here he had some of this icecream sent back to the white house. hows that for good advertising for Rush Munroes..We took friends from NY here and had to take them there everyday. They are coming back this next year to Napier NZ and are longing to be taken back there. they are coming over for our famous Art Deco weekend so I'm sure I will be able to accomodate them with some Rush Munroe's ice cream.Original recipes from the 1920's. Yum gotta try you just have to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Love the ice cream. Still as good as it was 50 years ago when I went there as a kid! The shop is still the same location, the same colour scheme, the same courtyard to sit and eat your cone in.