“Fabulous lunch for 15 during Art Deco weekend”
Review of Ten Twenty Four

Ten Twenty Four
Ranked #7 of 91 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kent Baddely is the owner/chef. Using local fresh produce his creations are outstanding in flavour, technique and presentation.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

With Art eco weekend once more with us a good friend booked for 15 with members of his family from various parts of NZ along with our friends from Hobart. What a lunch , culminating with Kent Baddeley , the owner/chef giving to us a potted history of his life and times. His food was exceptional along with good service . I have already recommended his establishment to a number of people yesterday. I cannot imagine anyone would not be impressed with the whole presentation . Great value with exceptional food.

There are newer reviews for Ten Twenty Four

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The food, service, ambience, experience is so superior to anything else in Hawkes Bay! In particular the food is always exquisite but it now pays to book in advance as it is just so brilliant!
Recently on a Sunday they have had an amazing singer there as if it could have got any better! And they cater for my gluten intolerence by serving amazingly good food........I must stop raving but it really is that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Lovely sunny patio. Shade from umbrellas. Live music which was great. Good singer and range of songs. I had sashimi which was brilliant and my main of squid and shark cakes with wasabi pearls and preserved lemon was one of the best dishes I have eaten. Friendly helpful service.
I would definitely return on a future visit to Hawkes Bay

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to this restaurant as it had been highly recommended. It was a week day and very hot but the older staff member who waited on our table was VERY abrupt and i felt rude.I asked what came with the main dish i was looking at and he said they are on the side menu i said I see that but what comes with this dish he just repeated it on the side menu which was an extra $6.00.and walked off. I felt very uncomfortable and really just wanted to leave then He was abrupt thru the whole lunch which really ruined my dining experience. My husband had the the paella which was just amazing but we will not be going back.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We are local school teachers and in the holidays like to try out new restaurants. i had been to 1024 before and recommended we go there. We were not disappointed. Service outstanding, food lovely hard to make a decision on what to have.We all opted for a entree and asked for it to be lunch size. That was no problem. Setting lovely. We sat under the trees on a very hot day and it was super. Prices good value. Looking forward to eating there again and will very soon!!!

Keep it up 1024