“Great start to the day!”

Taste Cornucopia Organic Cafe
Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: European, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Taste Cornucopia is our intimate, organic eatery in the heart of Hastings. Everything made on site - from bread to ice cream to Taste's very own marshmallows. Families are more than welcome and we have a special kids menu and play area. We offer a wide range of cabinet and menu food, from a muffin and a coffee to the old school eggs Benedict.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had breakfast here today, having seen the reviews on trip advisor i thought I had better try it out, I ordered the abundant breakfast which had a bit of everything, the price was good for that style of breakfast and the service was friendly and very helpful. I was surprised with the presentation, great way of setting out the food. The selection of foods were different to what I'm used to for breakfast but a great change, the home made hash cakes and the refried beans were awesome options to go with the meal. Overall a great breakfast and great service. Will defiantly go back with company next time.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

You have to here and try the Pork belly, you will think that you have died and gone to heaven, I have not had a better meal, anywhere , and I do mean anywhere !

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had a lovely meal which introduced us to some new and unexpected flavour sensations. Atmosphere was warm and friendly and we'll definitely go back for a degustation experience.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our family all tried the 5 course degustation menu and were very impressed, not everyone enjoyed everything, but we all got to try some fantastic flavours. It was so good to be served by people who actually seemed to enjoy serving you, rather than those waiting for the end of the night! It's not cheap, but each dish was perfectly presented and the tastes were very different. Whatever you have, do not miss dessert, their ice cream was the best I've ever tasted, but they don't serve it during the day, my only criticism!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I dinned with family on Thursday night. The food was fantastic and Chef even took the time to engage with our table, which made the evening even more enjoyable. Unfortunately some of the service was not as great, but I suspect that this is a work in progress as they find their feet. Overall a great experience.