All reviews havelock north hawkes bay pool house the main house welcome pack understated luxury fresh eggs stunning views new zealand a real treat great accommodation the kitchen large group yogurt lovely pool two nights villa
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Travelled to Hawke's Bay during the winter (July 2018) and stayed in Villa 1. The accommodation was nicely appointed, lots of space, and the views of the vineyard were amazing! All at a great value! My only regret was that I could not stay longer on my holiday. The hosts were very accommodating -- I arrived somewhat late at night and everything was in place for my arrival. My accommodation was very clean, the refrigerator stocked with breakfast items, equipped with space heaters and firewood. I recommend getting in touch with the hosts in advance (I did so via e-mail) to let them know of your arrival plans. I was provided with detailed directions as to how to get to the accommodation (where to park, where the keys will be, etc.). I WILL DEFINITELY STAY AGAIN IF I AM EVER IN THE AREA!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Absolutely loved staying at Millar Road. The villa's are beautifully designed, clean and modern and the views are to die for. Breakfast provisions are a lovely touch and lots of helpful info about local activities. Perfect for a weekend away.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We stayed in Millar Road for ten days, four days in Villa 2 and six days in the Haumoana House. This is our second time here, and our experience was just as good as the first time, if not even better. The accommodation is beautiful, clean, and very well equipped. The location was wonderful, too -- it's on top of a hill, and the views are stunning. The service is excellent, and the owners are extremely warm and caring people.

Room Tip: Villa 2 shares the lawn with the Haumoana House, so if you want a more private villa, go for Villa 1.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Stayed in a Villa. Awful weather. Nice and cosy. Accommodating hosts. Space and views and everyone claims internet but it actually works here. The fire, advice, breakfast... everything ideal. If you want to be in the middle of town don't go there! Thank You!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Greg_at_Millar_Road, Owner at Millar Road, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Thanks very much! Yes, we know how important good fast wifi is and work with a great local provider for that service. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

Wonderful location with Beautiful scenery. As we had 12 peoples, we booked the Haumoana House and the Villa 2 (separated by a pool). The size of the apartment was perfect for us.
The location of the villa was also ideal for a night of star-gazing.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Thank you. One comment we often get is how 'big' the skies are from Millar Road. We hope to see you again soon.