See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Enjoyed the stay in a spacious unit with well-maintained kitchen and bathroom facilities and Sky TV. Situated in a convenient location in Hastings. The only small disappointment was the free unlimited WiFi was choppy and seemed to time-out every few minutes or struggle to connect.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2017

The reception on arrival was indicative of the quality of service. I was made to feel very welcome, and the room was cleaned daily. The unit was warm with a comfortable bed I highly recommend the cooked breakfast. I stayed three nights. The motel is within close proximity to many amenities. Be aware the motel is located on a busy road.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2016

The room was fine, a bit small. One must use the bathroom sink to fill the kettle. This Motel is very convenient to most things. The only draw back was the bed. It was so soft that I ended up sleeping on the floor. My husband and I both ended up with sore backs.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2016

Very friendly owner and nothing was any trouble for him, very comfortable beds, the room was well set out. First motel that we have had a My Sky box that we could record on which the kids loved. The pool and spa very great, Would definetly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: a very friendly place to stay
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2016

We stayed for a couple of nights and are pleased with the experience. It wasn't the biggest motel room we stayed in, or had luxurious amenities, but it's what we asked and paid for. Paul, the new owner, is really nice and friendly. He provided us with extra wifi access. Best part of the deal was that our Golden Retriever was welcomed! So if you are looking for a pet-friendly value for money accommodation, Camberley Motel is it!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family