See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Really nice spot very clean. The hosts were really nice and looked after us. Nothing was to hard. Knew a lot about the area as well. Beds were comfortable as well.
Many thanks. Pool was nice as well. Close to shops. Thanks

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Me and 2 other adults stayed in a unit with a bedroom. I found my bed fine but the others found the queen bed very hard and they didn't have a good night sleep during our stay. I was impressed with the service of the reception letting us check in after 9pm and the daily service for towels etc. One day the staff even washed our dishes which they didn't need to do.
Sadly though the motel really needed a freshen up decor wise. The shower head either needed a dip in CLR or renewing, as the shower spray was not very good.
I lost a SD card for my camera and while trying to find it a pair of someone elses socks were found under a bed and lots of foreign crumbs and fluff. The owner was going to recheck and see if the card turns up at the cleaning after I left. I hope it did but haven't heard from them yet. Internet, TV channels, fridge space and crockery supplies were good. A fan would have been nice and I'm sure they would have given us one if we had asked. Good value for money? Ok I think.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank jaznz
Reviewed January 21, 2016

stayed a night to be close to the hospital which is just across the road. as someone else has said its a bit dated but clean.and the light was an issue in the top unit. but it has everything you need and being so close to the hospital is brilliant. very comfy bed too. didnt use the pool but it looked clean. would stay again its a good price for the location.

Room Tip: a downstairs unit if you need a dark room.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2016

Rooms are a good size and both room and bathroom are clean and tidy. The room is dated but for $120 a night that is not and issue. The hosts are helpful and friendly.

The only complaint would be that the rooms upstairs do not get dark because of the lights shining through the top of the arched roof. This was a little frustrating.

Room Tip: Get a room on the ground floor so your room isn't too light for a good quality sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Trailertroll
Reviewed June 17, 2015

Couldn't ask for nicer more caring hosts. Made my stay memorable. Great location, in town, and opposite the hospital. Best place to stay for hospital visits. Lovely garden location, quiet. Had a great pool which I didnt use, but wonderful for families as units were very spacious

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo