These self-contained cottages just five minutes walk from Russell Wharf are an ideal base for a Bay of Islands holiday. The cottages are three and four bedroom - though they can be rented as one or two bedroom - they just lock off however many bedrooms. Our three-bedroom cottage was about 110 square metres - plenty of space - the downstairs living area consists of a very large lounge/kitchen/dining area and a laundry room with toilet. The kitchen is well equipped with hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher etc. There is also a gas fire in the lounge area. The main bedroom had an ensuite shower and toilet, with a bath/shower in the main bathroom. There is parking for two cars outside each cottage, and a boat park for those who bring their own water transport (like us). We stayed here 6 or 7 years ago and loved it, and we loved it again this time. Definitely our first choice for accommodation in the Russell/Paihia area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built from traditional timber weather board, the three and four bedroom cottages have solid timber floors, raked timber ceilings and are fully appointed to a very high standard. Sold as 1 & 2 bedroom cottages as well as 3 & 4 bedroom, Russell Cottages has accommodation to suit all, from couples and honeymooners to families and groups, up to 8 can sleep in one cottage. Space to work, to entertain, to relax, and to host family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Russell Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Russell Cottages Hotel Russell
- Russell Cottages New Zealand - Bay Of Islands