We loved Russell Cottages from our first stay in Jan 08 - Real home from home ! The cottages are a five minute walk from Russell waterfront and the Pool and BBQ hut is a treat, with condiments available for guests to use - free of charge. The cottages are beautiful and very well equipped. The small outside areas are perfect for morning coffee and evening drinks.
Then in Feb 08 we got the chance to return to Russell for a weekend so did not hesiate to book our second stay at Russell Cottages and it was once again fantastic ! We requested a cottage in a certain area of the complex and that was listened to. Our late check-in was smooth and nothing is too much trouble for the staff. We would certainly use again if we ever get the chance to return to the Bay of Islands. Our only word of warning is to be careful with the extras on offer eg. newspapers, internet and phone calls - They are seriously marked up
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built from traditional timber weather board, the three and four bedroom cottages have solid timber floors, raked timber ceilings and are fully appointed to a very high standard. Sold as 1 & 2 bedroom cottages as well as 3 & 4 bedroom, Russell Cottages has accommodation to suit all, from couples and honeymooners to families and groups, up to 8 can sleep in one cottage. Space to work, to entertain, to relax, and to host family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Russell Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Russell Cottages Hotel Russell
- Russell Cottages New Zealand - Bay Of Islands