These 'cottages' are 3 or 4 bedroomed luxury, modern houses. If you require a one bedroom property, one bedroom is unlocked for you with bathroom. The rest of the house is open for use.
I found the property well equipped, and the furniture of excellent standard. I particularly liked the outside deck area.
The location is quiet, a couple of mins walk to the harbour and restaurants. We took a boat from the harbour to see The Hole in the Rock and dolphins. I recommend dinner at The Gables which is on the waterfront, absolutely lovely.
I had 2 x 1 bedroom cottages for 2 nights. Our bill was £439.
I would highly recommend Russell and Russell Cottages as a NZ tourist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built from traditional timber weather board, the three and four bedroom cottages have solid timber floors, raked timber ceilings and are fully appointed to a very high standard. Sold as 1 & 2 bedroom cottages as well as 3 & 4 bedroom, Russell Cottages has accommodation to suit all, from couples and honeymooners to families and groups, up to 8 can sleep in one cottage. Space to work, to entertain, to relax, and to host family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Russell Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Russell Cottages Hotel Russell
- Russell Cottages New Zealand - Bay Of Islands