We shared a cottage with another couple on our New Zealand vacation, we felt there was plenty of room for privacy and room to move around. It really is a home away from home, it was well kept and clean. The kitchen facilities were good and there was plenty of room for dining and relaxing. The bedrooms were roomy and one had a bath ensuite while the other was just next door. There also was a half bath on the main floor. The cottage was private and also had a deck and small private backyard. We were so pleased with these accomodations. Also, the proximity to town and ferry is just a few minutes walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built from traditional timber weather board, the three and four bedroom cottages have solid timber floors, raked timber ceilings and are fully appointed to a very high standard. Sold as 1 & 2 bedroom cottages as well as 3 & 4 bedroom, Russell Cottages has accommodation to suit all, from couples and honeymooners to families and groups, up to 8 can sleep in one cottage. Space to work, to entertain, to relax, and to host family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Russell Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Russell Cottages Hotel Russell
- Russell Cottages New Zealand - Bay Of Islands