From the moment you drive in, this property is lovely. Around 10 or 12 two storey cottages set in beautifully maintained gardens. It might sound crowded but inside the cottages or sitting outside on your own veranda, it's really peaceful. The interior was superb, with polished floor boards, full kitchen and dining area. Upstairs were two bathrooms and well proportioned bedrooms. I could live in one of these places!
Just a two minute walk down to the water, cafes and restaurants. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built from traditional timber weather board, the three and four bedroom cottages have solid timber floors, raked timber ceilings and are fully appointed to a very high standard. Sold as 1 & 2 bedroom cottages as well as 3 & 4 bedroom, Russell Cottages has accommodation to suit all, from couples and honeymooners to families and groups, up to 8 can sleep in one cottage. Space to work, to entertain, to relax, and to host family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Russell Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Russell Cottages Hotel Russell
- Russell Cottages New Zealand - Bay Of Islands