We stayed in a two bedroom cottage in Russell - one bedroom and bath off the main area downstairs, and one bedroom and bath upstairs. The kitchen was fully fitted - very modern. Lovely modern furniture, comfortable beds, washer and dryer in the unit. Patio with sitting area and nice plantings on the outside. This looks like a brand new unit that has never been used - we enjoyed staying there. Walking distance to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built from traditional timber weather board, the three and four bedroom cottages have solid timber floors, raked timber ceilings and are fully appointed to a very high standard. Sold as 1 & 2 bedroom cottages as well as 3 & 4 bedroom, Russell Cottages has accommodation to suit all, from couples and honeymooners to families and groups, up to 8 can sleep in one cottage. Space to work, to entertain, to relax, and to host family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Russell Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Russell Cottages Hotel Russell
- Russell Cottages New Zealand - Bay Of Islands