“Delectable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Newport Chocolates ltd.

Newport Chocolates ltd.
Ranked #1 of 3 Shopping in Russell
More attraction details
Owner description: Handcrafted Chocolates, made with 100% swiss chocolate and infuse with local New Zealand ingredients. Open in 2 locations Russell factory and Auckland Factory. Our product is real with out addings or preservatives, we offer purest Chocolate.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Delectable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

My mother and I also visited this shop earlier this week and all I intended to do was look through the window BUT we were talked into coming inside! And we did! And of course we purchsed! Usually when I buy chocolates like this I always think they are very expensive and I would have enjoyed Cadbury's Energy chocolate much more and for a much much cheaper price!

Very wrong in this instance! We purchased nine chocolates for the three of us (and yes, they were not cheap!) 3 x Raspberry and Chilli; 3 x Salted Caramel; 2 x Rum and Raisin; 1 x Choc with Port and enjoyed them for dessert. They were certainly exquisite!

They were the most delectable chocolates I have tasted (not second to but equal with Belgium and Equador). Each was delicious and they were certainly worth the price.

Denise

Visited January 2013

cheshire
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Exquiite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Came to Russell this morning on Gerry from paihia purchased some chocolates from this new shop in town, beautifully tasting and lovely packaged . Lovely staff hope they do well .