I stayed there with my husband for 3 nights for our honeymoon and it was absolutely fantastic! we were in The Eyre suite, it was amazing! the service is spectacular (everything you need is at your feet) we had a personal chef coming iver to cook dinner for us, a personal masseuse... and they stock your refrigerator with a lot of things for breakfast. So I would say this is the only bad note - if you don't like to cook, since you have to cook your own breakfast. But if you have a lot of money you can just have the personal chef come and cook you breakfast every day :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagles Nest is a multi award winning retreat overlooking the spectacular Bay of Islands. The 75 acre estate offers five world class luxury villas. Each offering; private heated infinity edge lap pool (excl First Light Villa), jacuzzi, air conditioning, home theater system. Talented chefs prepare cuisine featuring regional delicacies matched with New Zealand wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eagles Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagles Nest Hotel Russell
- Eagles Nest Russell, New Zealand - Bay Of Islands